Thursday, April 23, 2009

I was tagged by the lovely Pansieberry (:

Directions:1. Respond and rework. Answer the questions on your blog, replace one question you dislike with a question of your own invention; add a question of your own.2. Tag eight other un-tagged people.

What is your current obsession? Harry Potter(as usual), Role Playing my characters, writing, getting good grades, finding the perfect dresses to wear this spring and summer, Sara Bareilles

Good coffee place? Starbucks...especially Mocha Frappachino's and just plain coffee with tons of sugar and cream


Do you nap alot? Only when I'm really, really tired.


What is the last thing you ate? A Cold Cut Combo from Subway. Yummy


What was the last thing you bought? Lunch at school haha.


What are you listening to right now? Masochist-Ingrid Michaelson

What is your favorite weather? When it's an overcast spring day, lightly raining, 55 degrees.

What is on your bedside table? Umm...a pad that I use as a coaster for my many water bottles, and a ton of junk.

Say something to the person who tagged you- I love your blog and I'm so glad that you tagged me! It made me feel special (:

If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world where would it be? London or the Irish countryside.


Guiltiest pleasure you're willing to admit here? Milk Chocolate

Name the things you can't live without? Water, Harry Potter books, my mom, my bed!, my camera, my cat Jonathan, my imagination.


What would you like to have in your hands right now? a plane ticket to London.


What is your favorite tea flavor? Arizona Raspberry iced tea. I'm not that big of a tea fan to tell you the truth.

are you happy with yourself? For the most part, yes.
What's your favorite brand of jeans? Dear by Amanda Bynes. They were $9 and fit me perfectly! I only like the skinnies though.

What style trend is the hardest for you to adopt? bright colors!

If you could go anywhere in the world in the next hour where would you go? Ireland or England.

What is your favorite scent? The after-rain smell outdoors, chocolate, flowers, books.


Who is your fashion icon? Emma Watson and Anne Hathaway.

Tell me your dreams -I want to become a short story writer, living in London in a cozy little flat with Jonathan and soul mate.


I shall tag:

theclotheshorse.blogspot.com
betterwithanaccent.blogspot.com
carcocreamphotografic.blogspot.com
lespetitesfleurs.blogspot.com
lunasupernova.blogspot.com
supermodelgladys.blogspot.com
theadventuresinwonderland.blogspot.com
accordingtosamantha.blogspot.com

2 comments: