Thursday, June 17, 2010

still overwhelmed.

I kind of feel like I'm suffocating under all this stress.
Exams have been all week and thats definitely taking its toll because I want to get at least a 90 in all of them. I'm lying to my parents so I can go with a few of my friends and see Paper Tongues and Civil Twilight in concert at a not-so-nice venue. I have to go to my ex-best friends graduation party and I dont even think she likes me anymore and therefor it shall be a very awkward day indeed.

On a lighter note, I'm going to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park in Universal Studios at the beginning of July (: I'M SO FUCKING EXCITED! I love Harry Potter with every fiber of my being. Despite my fear of heights and roller coasters I'm going to go on every single ride and I'm going to pretend that I'm part of the world I love so dearly. It's going to be a great 5 days. The only drawback is that we're flying there. The last time I flew it felt like my eardrums were going to explode. I bought special earplugs that will hopefully avoid that though. Wish me luck (:

3 comments:

  1. I hope you get the 90's you want! I'm familiar with stress.

    Lucky! I want to go to the Harry Potter theme park. I think I'm going next year? If I go, I'll come back decked out with HP souvenirs :P

    Chewing gum helps the eardrum pain. But earplugs work much better. Bonne chance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate stress, too, but you can do it!

    Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park in Universal Studios opens tomorrow right? Yeah, that sounds right. I know at least two friends that are going tomorrow then! Not to make you jealous, but from where I live it's only a 45 minute drive.

    Good luck! :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get 90s! I know you don't know me lolz i'm jodie and i like you blog. It's interesting and you have a different voice :D Good luck in the airplane(it's a killer, i know) but you can do it! Oh, and try chewing gum. That helps me alot. :D
    -Jodie

    ReplyDelete