Thursday, September 9, 2010

whaaaaaaaa????

AP U.S. History will be the death of me. Over the past couple of days my teacher has been telling us all of the time restrictions, reading, and writing we'll have to put up with this year and its so overwhelming. Basically I'm going to be teaching myself everything. Awesome. I'm feeling a bit like Hermione Granger. I need a time turner to give myself more time to do it all. And to sleep. It's only been three days and I'm already exhausted.

On the bright side, I love my English teacher and what we're supposed to be doing this year. From most people I've heard that she's the best teacher in the school, so I'm pretty excited for her class every day. I have it last period so it gives me something to look forward to.

I have no classes with my two best friends ): it makes me really sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment