Saturday, August 20, 2011

well hello there

It has been a very long time since I've been on here. I recently got an iphone and for some reason there is no blogger app! ): wahhhh.

This summer has been pretty relaxed. Not much has gone on but nontheless it was amazing. I spent time with all the people that I love and thats all that matters.

Things are changing pretty quickly though. My best friend left for college today, I start my senior year in a couple of weeks, and I have about 6 colleges to go and visit so far. Its that time when I have a lot of important decisions to make and its kind of stressful but still exciting. I'm so ready for school to start its ridiculous.

3 comments:

  1. Actually, there is a blogger app(:
    It's like, $4, but it's called Blog Press, I believe. I use it, and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your blog, it looks very nice, I'm happy to visit again to see your blog because it's very good indeed, thank's for all. Regards, rose geranium essential oil really hope to be your friends

    ReplyDelete