Sunday, December 11, 2011

these are my insecurities in full bloom.

How could I not be upset?
You kind of disappeared on me, yet expected me to be fine with it.
I'm sorry, but no, I am not fine with it.
Yes, I understand how ridiculously busy you are and how stressed out you are. Yes, I understand that you've got your own issues. Yes, I understand that you're not leaving me.
But no, I do not understand how you have time to update Facebook but don't have time to text me a simple hello. A hello is all I'm looking for. But now you've stopped with the cute names, haven't said 'I love you', and have said little more than a few sentences to me in the past two weeks. All of this after everything that happened that night.
You cannot expect me to take this lightly, and if you do, I have a problem with that. However, I think its more that you just don't understand my point of view. Or maybe you do? I don't know anything anymore.
All I know is that I've never felt like this before. My thoughts have never been completely consumed with just one person's name before. I've never been so determined to keep someone in my life. There is only one other person in my life that I love everything about, and being compared to them is saying something.
I need to find the words so that I can explain myself, and I need you to give me the time.

7 comments:

  1. www.inteligenciaseconomicas.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. شركة تنظيف بالرياض
    شركة تنظيف منازل بالرياض
    شركة تنظيف واجهات بالرياض
    شركة تنظيف مجالس بالرياض
    شركة تنظيف مساجد بالرياض
    وايت شفط بالرياض
    شركة تنظيف قصور بالرياض
    شركة تنظيف مسابح بالرياض
    شركة تنظيف فلل بالرياض
    شركة تتنظيف شقق بالرياض
    شركة تنظيف خزانات بالرياض
    شركة دهانات وديكورات بالرياض
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرياض
    شركة تسليك مجارى بالرياض
    شركة عزل اسطح بالرياض
    شركة عزل خزانات بالرياض
    فنى كهرباء بالرياض
    شركة تركيب سراميك ورخام بالرياض
    شركة تركيب نجارة الباب والشباك بالرياض
    شركة ترميم المنازل واعمال البناء بالرياض
    شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض
    شركة نقل اثاث بالرياض
    شركة تنظيف بالدمام
    شركة تنظيف مساجد بالدمام
    شركة تنظيف منازل بالدمام
    شركة تنظيف واجهات بالدمام
    شركة تنظيف مجالس بالدمام
    شركة تنظيف قصور بالدمام
    شركة تنظيف مسابح بالدمام
    شركة تنظيف فلل بالدمام
    شركة تنظيف شقق بالدمام
    شركة تنظيف خزانات بالدمام
    شركة دهانات وديكورات بالدمام
    شركة تنظيف بالرياض
    افضل شركة تنظيف بالرياض
    افضل شركة تنظيف فلل بالرياض
    افضل شركة تنظيف شقق بالرياض
    شركة تنظيف سجاد وموكيت بالدمام
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام
    شركة تسليك مجارى بالدمام
    شركة عزل اسطح بالدمام
    شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالدمام
    شركة نقل أثاث بالدمام
    شركة تنظيف بخميس مشيط
    وايت شفط الصرف الصحى بالرياض
    شركة شراء الاثاث المستعمل
    المهندس
    المهندس
    المهندس

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diese Sicht kann ich überhaupt nicht teilen. Ich bin der Meinung, dass man eine gesunde Sicht auf alles behalten muss. Genau wie bei mehr darüber

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diese Sicht kann ich überhaupt nicht teilen.


    หีฟิต

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing valuable information nice post,I enjoyed reading this post.

    หนังฝรั่ง

    ReplyDelete