I'm in a winter slump. I've gotten to that point in the season when yes, the snow is somewhat pretty, but I wish it would just go away and be replaced by the sweet flowers and green grass of Spring. I want to be able to wear flowy skirts and fun dresses without tights, transition from dark-wash jeans into a lighter pair, put the Uggs back into their box and slip into a pair of strappy sandals, and have no fear when wearing shoes without a lot of tread on them.
The Spring trends are another thing I'm really looking forward to. Basic white tee's, cool floral prints, pastel hues, fun ruffles, and so much more! Ahhhh, I cannot wait! :D
Do you ever have those certain things that you just become obsessed with? Lately I've had several! Take for example...
1) Vampire Weekend. LOVE THEIR MUSIC! It's so fun, odd, cool, different! As I type this Cousins is playing (:
2) Rose Salve. Moisturizes, smells amazing, and is a pretty color.
3) Curly hair. I haven't quite figured out how to wield a curling iron yet, but I'm working on it...
4) Facebook. Yes, I have taken up facebook stalking all of my 'friends' lol don't judge me! I get REALLY bored sometimes.
5) Art. Art class is my favorite class of the day! I love creating, seeing what other people create, and having the freedom to make anything I want. Like drying out slices of bread, splatter painting them, and them gluing them to yellow foam board in an Andy Warhol-esque fashion. x]
Last night I went to see The Lovely Bones with my friend Carley. We got to the mall a few hours before the movie started so we tried on a few prom dresses in Lord & Taylor. hahhaha
I really liked this movie, even though it was sad (and made me cry a few times). I liked the tones of everything, the acting (loooooove Stanley Tucci and Saoirse Ronan), the cute guy that played Susie's love interest, and the fact that Susie used a film camera (: However, I didn't like how Mr. Harvey ended up dieing! Could have been wayyy better. Oh well, everything can't be perfect.