Sunday, February 22, 2009

Charlie&Lola

I just had the urge to watch Charlie and Lola. Yes, it is a children's show on Disney Channel, but siriusly, it's the best show ever. It's about a brother and sister, Charlie and Lola, who just go through the course of everday life having little adventures and fun. Not to mention they're British! I love the way little British kids talk, it's so cute!
How did a 14 year old girl find out about Charlie and Lola you ask? Simple; a day at home sick, flipping through channels. Yep. It was great (: Now I can't get enough of them!

2 comments:

  1. i used to watch that all the time when i was home sick.
    those kids are soo cute, i lovee the way they talk (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay, another charlie&lola lover haha! I love them.
    Now I want to watch it!

    ReplyDelete