Quite a while back I recieved the Honest Scrap award, but never got around to answering the 10 honest things about myself. Honestly I couldn't think of anything when I got it. But now I've managed to think of some! I guess the return of fall has inspired me (:
1) I really want to own a real fur coat. I know it's horrible for the animals, but they are just so amazing to me. I would wear it every single day, if only for a minute.
2) I love snow.
3) I still like watching little kid shows like Charlie & Lola and Scooby Doo :D They make me happy.
4) I like talking to this one guy because he is my own little form of rebellion.
5) I like smoking cigarettes(even though I've only ever had two). I think they taste like chocolate.
6) I love my dad but I dont like him. If that makes any sense...
7) I don't know what I want.
8) I want to move far far away, but at the same time I like where I live.
9) Sometimes I think I'm ready for high school to be over but then I realize that I'm not really.
10) I have very unrealistic ideas about how life is.
sorry if that was a bit depressing "/