Saturday, August 29, 2009

Chef? Italian? Cats?

(My serious 'chef' face)

I am not a chef, nor am I Italian, but man do I love pizza. Especially when I make it myself. Orignally the dough was for me, myself, and I to eat on Monday, but then we realized that there was no food for tonight! So I made my pizza for Mom, Dad, and I.

Ingredients...

Baking...

Still baking...

While the pizza baked, I went over and visited my biggest fan, my cat Jonathan. He looks so enthused, doesn't he? I thought so...

It's done!...

Twas vair vair yummy. You should make some too!

Oh, guess what I'm doing tomarrow?????

4 comments:

  1. yummy, pizza! oh how i love pizza *-*
    and you are so pretty, your face reminds me of a fairy :)

    have fun at the concert <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I haven't had homemade pizza in ages. It looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *gasp* The pizza looks so yummy and good and delicious. I'm not a baker or a cooker or a food maker. I'm scared of fire. Gah! I'm one big scared chicken. I should overcome this fear, so that I can make a pizza like yours. (:

    Love the chief face by the way; you're so pretty!

    ReplyDelete