I have been tagged by the lovely Kait from Wild Tendency. You really should check out her blog, it's very amazing. :D
So, now I get to post 7 interesting things about myself. Sorry if my 'interesting' things aren't very interesting haha.
1) I have always been very tall for my age, yet now people are finally catching up to me. It's rather sad, I like being taller than most people. I guess 5'7" just isn't good enough. I would much rather be 5'9". That would be amazing.
2) As of late I have been rather obsessed with Flickr. The odd thing is that I myself don't post picture very often, and when I do they're sort of boring. I love just searching through all my contacts favorites and admiring other people's stunning work.
3) I hate summer. Most people look at me like it's a crime when I say this to them, but it's very true. The weather is too hot and humid, the clothes we are forced to wear are too revealing and far too uncomfortable for my liking, and it's so boring. Blech. I'm craving autumn's cool breezes and the need for scarves.
4) In the past few weeks I have discovered the wonder of nutella on toast. The best thing you will ever eat, trust me. You must try it!
5) Although I am horrible at dancing or any sort of movement at all, I really want to start learning ballet.
6) I've had the same group of close friends for most of my life.
7) I love names. When I get bored I go on babynames.com and just search through all the names.
now I'm supposed to tag people, but I don't feel like it, so if you read this then consider yourself tagged (: