Saturday, April 25, 2009

I feel horrible, but I had to take these questions off The Tea Drinking English Rose blog. (:

*are/were you partial to dolls or stuffed animals? Stuffed animals, they are so much more cuddly!
*if you could go anywhere, with anyone, where and who with? I would go to London with my mom or just by myself.
*coffee or tea? with how much sugar? coffee with tons of milk and sugar, please!

*if you could do something, anything in the world, what would you do? I would go strait to college, then move to London.
*if you could live on any planet-which one would you pick? why? Earth, it's just so beautiful and different in all spots.
*you are allowed to change your name to something completely special for a day-what would you change yours too? Dahlia. I just think it's darkly beautiful.



and I shall add some of my own

*who is your favorite person in the whole wide world, and why? I have two: my mom and J. K. Rowling. My mom because she has been through so much yet she is still such an amazing person and mother. J. K. Rowling because she is such an amazing writer and she created my life!

2 comments:

  1. Dahlia is a darkly beautiful name. I'm partial to "Valencia" myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I like it. That is also very dark but very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete