Monday, April 13, 2009

Spring Break!

Ah, yes, today is the first day of spring break! I don't really know why I'm excited, but I am. I mean, I'm not going anywhere. But still! No school for a whole week! YAY.
I am, however, doing some fun things. For instance tomarrow I am: 1)getting the oil changed in my mom's car. 2)going out to lunch downtown with my mom, which is going to be fun because it's one of my favorite places to eat..yum, I cannot wait! 3)going to the dentist (not really fun, but whatever.) 4)then we're going shopping! I actually have money this time, so I should be able to buy some stuff! (thats what I'm really looking forward to)
Then on Wednesday two of my best friends are coming over and we're just going to hang out like old times. We havent done that in almost a year! It's going to be great.
And I don't know what I'm doing for the rest of the week....I'm sure I'll do something though!
If anyone else is on spring break, I hope you have a lovely time.

No comments:

Post a Comment