Saturday, July 17, 2010

just sleep

Today was my cousin's bridal shower and thankfully everyone had a lot of fun. I just didn't like that I had to wake up at 9 and help go get food :P I got lost in a giant grocery store! How does that happen?! I would manage to do that though haha oh well.
Everything was delicious. Especially the cake x) I love cake. So yummy.
Her friends were really cool too. One of them lives in Brooklyn and she was really interesting to talk to. She was one of those people that could find something to talk to with anyone and who was instantly your friend. I liked her. Then the rest of them were really loud and funny and really didn't give a shit what you thought about them. I love people like that.
Then the rest of my family is always entertaining. Mostly because they swear like truckers, chain smoke, are going deaf, and they love each other.
I love my cousin and her fiance. They're just the cutest thing because you can tell that they're in love.
Being around them all day made me a lot happier than I've been and I'm thankful for that. I need to stop being sad about stupid things that I can't take back. I need to just take a deep breath and go to sleep. I need to have a night where I sleep well. I haven't had one of those in a while.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you sleep well, too. I tend to worry about things and not sleep, either.

    ReplyDelete