Wednesday, July 28, 2010

nashnashnashnashnashnashnashnashkatenash.

I could listen to Kate Nash all day. In fact, I think I will.
Her lyrics speak to me. Its like she's talking to me through her songs and it makes me feel connected and like someone else thinks the way I do. It's a nice feeling.
I just listened to Don't You Want to Share the Guilt and its one of my favorites. My favorite quote from it is "Sometimes when I'm at a really noisy train station One of the ones with the big, fat trains like Kings Cross I feel like putting down my bags and shouting things out Because I've got something to say"

Some of my other favorites are Take Me to A Higher Plane, Mansion Song, Foundations, Birds, Merry Happy, Pickpocket, Caroline's a Victim, We Get On, Pumpkin Soup, and Kiss that Grrrl. Yes I know I have a lot (:

1 comment: