Thursday, August 12, 2010

For the rest of the summer and for the next school year I am promising myself that I will make an effort to look good every single day. I will do something with my hair, have a pretty outfit, and (reasonably) perfect makeup.
By doing this for myself I'm hoping that it might just make me feel a little better. What with the upcoming classes and extraciriculars that I'll be taking I'm going to be feeling pretty run-down all the time. If I have a good appearance on the outside, I'm thinking that it'll make the inside a little happier.

:D
Urban Outfitters is opening a store in my city on August 19th! It opens at 10 and I'll be waiting outside at 9:30. I'll have my mom's credit card handy, ready to spend far too much money on clothes that I don't really need. It's going to be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment