Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Memorial Day, Waterbeds, and Peace

I'm a little late on posting, but as many of you (should) know, this past Monday was Memorial Day.
Every year my mom, dad, and I go down to visit DG, see the town parade, my mom goes on her shopping spree, and we eat chicken BBQ.
The parade was adorable, and my mom went a little crazy. They have a second hand store right in the village inside a very old church. It's not very big, but my mom loves it! It's not exactly my cup of coffee, but hey, whatever floats your boat, right?

Sorry for the horrible picture, I was uncomfortably perched on the floor "/ I had to sit down though! I did not find a single thing in there. I was very disappointed. Mom, on the other hand, found about 20 things! and bought them all!

*********************
Ah yes, waterbeds. So comfy, yet such a pain in my butt! My parents sleep on one that they've had for 13 years, and it sprang 3 leaks, so they obviously had to get a new one. As I type, they are pumping water into the new one. We have well water and all the water that has to go in the bed it taking all of our pressure away, and now I can't take a shower tonight "/ and it's my day!(I take one every other day). I'm pissed.

*********************
I'm finally not mad at my friend! My mood is just sort of 'whatever' toward the whole thing. If she wants to be friends with me then great! But if she doesn't, then it's her loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment