Saturday, July 25, 2009

Lake Town

Today was quite a lovely day. It started out as any other Saturday morning, with me feeling like a loser for not having plans and also being extremely tired(still, from being at camp alllll week). But then my best friend called and had a wonderful idea; that we should, along with my mom, go to this small, gorgeous lake town about half an hour away from our city.
We spent the whole afternoon window shopping, sipping iced coffee, looking at the gorgeous water and antique boats, and just having a very nice day. My words cannot do it justice.





3 comments:

  1. nice photographs! the airplane wasn't indeed that bad but i still don't like it :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good coffee waterside? Sounds perfect! I'm glad you had such a nice little excursion : )

    ReplyDelete