Saturday, July 11, 2009

Wants, Needs, and Excitement

hello all. Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've been sooooo busy with camp! It's exhausting being a PA! But it's so worth it. All my campers are so adorable and working with them is so rewarding. wow that sounds so corny! But it's true. ♥

Wants:
Lately I've been on the search for the perfect nail color. I'm sick of my usual black and red. I have one nail polish from Sephora by OPI and I am in love with it. It's called Queen of Everything and it's a silveryish color. It's really quite amazing. But I want more! Some other colors I want to get are...

I'm Wired-
Under My Trench Coat-
Metro Chic-
oh, and Queen of Everything-
some other things from Sephora that I hope to pick up (with the help of the points my dad uses on his credit card. Once I have enough, basically it will all be free! (:



Needs:
Sleep. Lots and lots of sleep. Last night I went to a Nickleback concert with my best friend, two of her friends(whom I'm sort of friends with. we've only met a few times here and there), her sister(who I am very good friends with), her cousin, her cousin's boyfriend, and her sister's friend. Needless to say we had fun. The car ride there with my friend's mom driving was insanely fun(she is so entertaining!). Then we got to the concert(a little late "/), and sadly missed the first band(I didn't know them, so it was fine with me). Then Papa Roach and Hinder played(AMAZING!) and then finally Nickleback. We had grass seats so everyone was standing, dancing, and having a great time. After the concert we sat in the parking lot for an hour waiting for everyone to get out and then we had to wait another have hour before we actually made it out. At 2 o'clock this morning we stopped at mcdonald's on the thruway and we stole a bunch of straws and popped them haha. I had chicken nuggets (: pretty tasty. We finally got back to my friend's house at 3:30 in the morning and we didn't go to bed until 5 o'clock this morning. I woke up at 10 o'clock. Needless to say, I am exhausted! But it was so worth it. I'm really sad though because all the pictures I took are on my phone, and I can't upload them onto here ): sorrrryyyy.

Excitement:
Three more day's until Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince movie!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

1 comment:

  1. I love the names of nail polish colors. I wonder how I could get the job of "person who bestows names upon nail polish." Someone obviously has it.

    Your concert escapades sound delightfully fun. There is nothing like spending time with great people and stealing straws : )

    I am HELLA excited for HP-Gahhh!

    I am glad camp is going so swell!!

    ReplyDelete