Friday, July 3, 2009

Moi ist exited!

I just spoke French, German, and English all in one title. Impressive, huh?

I got my results back from school! here they are!

English 9: 95 on the final exam, 92 overall
Creative Writing: 100 on final, 96 overall
Global Studies 9: 96 on final exam, 96 overall
Algebra with Honors: 82 on regents, 79 overall
Biology R: 91 on regents, 81 overall
German 2: 71 on final exam, 86 overall
Internet/Web Design(one semester): 94 on final, 93 overall
Gym: 95
and my average for the year was 89! *does happy dance for hours and hours*

and this is me right now

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations, that is suberb news!!

    I don't know what I got on some exams of mine until August. I took pre-AICE classes, so they had to mail the exams overseas to Cambridge University in England to be scored.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks very much. I have my hopes set high, but not too high. Considering how well I had done on similar practice tests and assignments prior to the actual, I think I did pretty well. In the long run, pre-AICE tests don't matter as much.

    Thank you again. :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your combination-language : ) I am constantly speaking fake Italian and pretty much fake everything else because I only know a bit of French even though I took it for four years! It appears you a quite a bright girl, great job on all your grades!

    Thank your for following my blog. I hope you have a wonderful July 4th and weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and I like you Kate Nash quote on your header. She is superb!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic! You did a great job! :D

    xx Leia

    ReplyDelete